Ericsson is the world's leading provider of communications technology and services recruits for Services Engineer Graduate. Our offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. We are enabling the Networked Society with efficient real-time solutions that allow us all to study, work and live our lives more freely, in sustainable societies around the world.
We are one of the only companies that have end-to-end capabilities to deliver what Carriers need to provide a smart, scalable and simple End-user environment ready for the Networked Society. A competitive, next-generation IP and Broadband portfolio of Solutions and Services, allows us to deliver a fully converged end-to-end solution for Service Providers around the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Learning & Development professional to join the Learning & Development team to support and drive employee learning at Ericsson in our RSSA Region.
Job Title: Services Engineer Graduate
Ref No: 00090932
RSSA Operations – Graduate
With operations in 45 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and a staff complement of approximately 2 300, Ericsson is the largest global telecommunications vendor that is innovating, developing and improving the lives of people, business and society. We supply and service all major African operators, with market leadership in Mobile Broadband, Communication Services, Fixed Broadband Convergence, Operations and Business Support Systems. We also boast the largest Managed Services community in the world and are the technology leaders in both Television and Media Management and the Service Enabling Area.
Ericsson truly believes that a successful business can only be built on successful people, so we are a people focused company. Our continuing leadership within the market place shows we have the ability to transform our business within a rapidly changing technological arena, through vision and diversity. Therefore our products have continued to shape the future for our customers and we are continually developing to meet new market opportunities.
Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone's competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.
RSSA Operations has the mission to provide higher level Services related competence in the region. It will have the mandate to lift up customer's confidence and dependability in Ericsson's technical delivery organization, by creating an outstanding business value. RSSA Operations has a prime focus on improving the following:
Service Engineers perform work in the following Domains::
review your cv with job sites at ur fingertips
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancy : Services Engineer Gradu...
- GE Energy Jobs : Controls Field Service Engineer
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruits Graduate Level Pe...
- Ernst & Young Nigeria Recruits for Graduate Traine...
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Vacancy : Graduate Level R...
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Vacancy : Graduate Level R...
- FHI 360 Graduate Vacancy : Accountant
- Shell Petroleum Development Company Vacancy : Seni...
- ExxonMobil Nigeria Vacancy : Electrical Team Lead/...
- United Airlines Vacancy : Regional Manager
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Recruits National Sale...
- Intercontinental Distillers Limited (IDL) Vacamcy ...
- Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Jobs...
- HP Graduate Development Program - Applications Qu...
- Shell GraduateVacancy : Shell Recruitment Day 2013...
- Nigerian Navy Graduate Vacancy : Direct Short Serv...
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc Vacancy : Management Trainees ...
- Geometric Power Limited Vacancy : Communications E...
- Etisalat Nigeria Recruits Engineer, Access Transmi...
- Nextzon Business Services Limited Vacancy for Fres...
- GVA Partners Vacancy : Business Process Analyst
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Vacancy : Head Finan...
- Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2013
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2012 (593)
- ► 2011 (522)
- ► 2010 (349)
- ► 2009 (277)
- ► 2008 (203)
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
GE Energy recruits for the position of a Controls Field Service Engineer. The Controls Field Service Engineer (rotational) will be in charge of pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, adjustment; troubleshooting proactive support and representation and technical assistance based on good engineering, manufacturing, installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual work scope requirements.
Date: Jun 7, 2013
Location: Onne, Nigeria
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas
About Us: At GE Oil & Gas, we're powering potential. Whether we're developing technologies to make extraction safer and more efficient, or subsea devices that will usher in a new phase in drilling, GE's Oil & Gas teams are committed to creating the high-tech products and solutions that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a flexible, creative environment that fosters the groundbreaking intellectual property and patents that make GE a global leader. Here you'll have the opportunity to take control of your career within the engineering and business worlds, surrounded by diverse, credentialed talent who work together to make a real difference. If you're a passionate, sound decision maker who thrives on the pursuit of perfection, then join GE in creating the next generation of oil and gas innovations and technologies that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Position Title: Controls Field Services Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Field Services
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:
Relocation Assistance: No
- Handle operation, installation, maintenance, commissioning, health check and trouble shooting of following controls equipment (SCM, HPU, MCS, PC, SEM, ETU, UTA, PLC etc.) in accordance with the company's recommended procedures, methods & guides
- Ensure comprehensive job preplanning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), & technical work scopes applicable to assignments
- Apply company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
- Maintain proactive interface with all functions of the company and our customers concerning technical, operational & EHS challenges as applicable to any assignment
- Perform coaching of entry level FSEs
- Complete all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
- Adhere to safe & compliant performance of all activities in line with the company's and our customer's Environmental ,Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Maintain a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
- Work on a 28 day rotation with tendency to extend work shifts if required
- Track and order spares as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
-Strong command of English read & write
-Specialist years Subsea/Offshore with Vetco Equipment/SNEPCO Bonga Specific
-Ability to work independently
-Ability to understand engineering drawings and follow product related procedures
-Proven electro mechanical and hydraulic experience
-Computer skill-operating systems, exposure to controls software.
-Strong EHS & compliance attributes
-Certified through on-the job training and assessment program
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: -Safety mind-set, strong understanding and demonstrated application of pre-job execution, post-job phase EHS requirements, and stop work confidence -Strong integrity player with zero integrity misses -Rated L2 on at least one of controls product group Hardware or software -Positive Customer feedback -Submission of High quality reports -Consistent use of WELS, Epims and pre-job Planning -Job deliverable without NPT -Ability to work independently and unsupervised
Job Segments: Controls Engineer, Hydraulics, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Field Engineer, Engineering
Monday, June 17, 2013
Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies and we recruit for the position of Graduate Level Petroleum Engineer. We have subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, including Nigeria.
Chevron Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for employment. These positions will he initially located in Lagos. The company also provides career opportunities to its workforce in other Chevrons worldwide operations.
Chevron is committed to sound environmental and safety practices and exhibits cultural diversity. Our employees conduct their day-to-day work with the principles outlined in The Chevron Way which expresses our vision "to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance.
If you are interested in becoming a valued employee of Chevron Nigeria Limited, a company that provides excellent career opportunities and welfare packages, this opportunity awaits you! Will you join us?
Ref No: 2013-PE-01
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
The salaries attached to these positions and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive and fall within the range obtainable in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Application Closing Date
Monday 8th July, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: